At the core of our Festival lies the passionate efforts of countless volunteers working tirelessly behind the scenes.
These dedicated individuals pour their heart and soul into ensuring that every festival-goer has an unforgettable experience. However, their commitment is only sustainable with support to keep them going throughout our Fringe. That’s where the incredible generosity of various supporting organizations comes into play. We want to extend our heartfelt gratitude to all the organizations that have donated products, vouchers or cash to support our volunteer team. Your contributions have been instrumental in keeping our team nourished, energized, and motivated to continue doing the amazing work they do.
This year, we were thrilled to receive such generosity from more than 25 organizations, spanning a diverse range from bakeries to theaters, soccer teams to cinemas. These donations hold immense value to us. Our volunteers are the heartbeat of our organization, and their well-being is of paramount importance.
A huge shoutout to Justin’s No Frills for their extraordinary generosity. They not only contributed an exceptionally generous supply of food and beverages that has been instrumental in keeping our volunteers well-fed and energized… Thank you, Justin!
We couldn’t have had such a successful Fringe Festival without each of your efforts and support!
A huge thank you to:
- A Bread Affair – https://abreadaffair.com/
- Arts Club – https://artsclub.com/
- Ayoubs nuts – https://ayoubs.ca/
- Ballet BC – https://balletbc.com/
- BC Place – https://www.bcplace.com/
- Buy Low – https://buy-low.com/
- Cineplex – https://www.cineplex.com/
- Cookies by George – https://www.cookiesbygeorge.com/
- FlyOver Canada – https://www.flyovercanada.com/
- Forbidden Vancouver Walking Tours – https://forbiddenvancouver.ca/
- Improv Centre – https://theimprovcentre.ca/
- Kasama Chocolate – https://kasamachocolate.com/
- Luv the Grub – https://luvthegrub.com/
- Meet Restaurants – https://eatmeet.ca/
- Muffin Granny – https://muffingranny.com/
- Justin’s Nofrills – https://www.nofrills.ca/store-locator/details/3807
- Origins – https://www.originscoffee.com/
- PNE – https://www.pne.ca/
- Pizza Pzazz – https://pizzapzazz.ca/
- Rain or Shine ice cream – https://www.rainorshineicecream.com/
- Rio Theatre – https://riotheatre.ca/
- Superstore – https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/
- Terra Breads – https://terrabreads.com/
- The Cinematheque – https://thecinematheque.ca/
- The Cultch – https://thecultch.com/
- The Keg – https://thekeg.com/en
- Vancouver Art Gallery – https://www.vanartgallery.bc.ca/
- Vancouver Symphony Orchestra – https://www.vancouversymphony.ca/
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC – https://www.whitecapsfc.com/
- VIFF – https://viff.org/
If you’re interested in contributing to the Vancouver Fringe Festival you can head to our Support Us page for more info on ways to get involved and the benefits of pledging your support.