Call for Submission – Digital Pre-Recorded Show
The application for Digital Pre-Recorded show is now open! Please apply through Eventotron.
Applications will be accepted until July 18. We welcome submissions from local, national, and international artists! Please note, the Festival is unable to support in the filming of shows.
2021 Application Guidelines
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One show submission per Artist.
- Marketing materials and information forms will be due August 1.
- All artists must comply with Festival policies and the Fringe’s Code-of-Conduct.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the criteria.
What do you get from us?
- A listing in the Festival program guide and Festival publicity
- Hosting platform support
- Box Office support
- Various artist resources including event listing lists and media lists
- 100% of the regular box office revenue for your show
Fee Structure & Payment
Digital Festival Fee: $100
If the applicant is accepted, the participation fee (listed above) must be paid within one week of receiving an application approval. Payment instructions will be included in the approval email. After this deadline, accepted artists with outstanding payment will be moved to the bottom of the waitlist, and the first waitlisted artist will be offered their spot. Payment confirms your acceptance of a spot in the Festival.
- All fees will be deposited immediately.
- At this point in time, we are asking for a commitment in participation. Thus, no refunds will be issued for withdrawals.
- There will be a charge of $25.00 for all cheques returned with non-sufficient funds.
- Tickets are sold for $15 inclusive of taxes and fees. The artists get 100% of the BASE ticket price, which is $12 per ticket.
For IBPOC Artists
We’re currently looking at the possibilities of offering subsidies/bursaries for racialized IBPOC (Indigenous, Black, People of Colour) – with possible IBPOC intersectionality in living with a disability, 2LGBTQ+, d/Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Blind/Low Vision, neurodiverse – Artists or creative team leads*.
*We consider a “creative team lead” to be the creator/producer of work, or a team member whose creative leadership is integral to the production of the show. In most cases this person would be the primary or secondary contact listed in your application.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.