Help launch the Festival’s fourth decade with an intimate celebration of the unique theatre of the Fringe at the 2015 Opening Night Fundraiser!
- Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2014
- Location: Performance Works
- Doors: 6:00pm
- Tickets: $100 (with a $50 tax receipt) – only 200 tickets available!
- Licenced Event: You must be 19 or older
- What you get:
- Exclusive Wonderheads performance!
- VIP reception with Fringe artists and complimentary food and beverages!
- Tanga and Tonye Aganaba concert!
- $50 tax receipt!!
Mingle with other Fringe lovers and Fringe artists past and present!
Meanwhile, enjoy scrumptuous hors d’oeuvres and treats from Dockside, Emelle’s Catering, and the Keg. Wash down all that yumminess with complimentary new offerings from Big Rock Brewery and Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, and true craft, organic, local, and gluten-free spirits from The Liberty Distillery.
Delve behind the masks and into the minds of Kate Braidwood and Andrew Phoenix, a.k.a., Wonderheads, creators of Grim and Fischer and Loon. See these masters as they share never-before-seen short pieces and create one-off physical theatre with other Fringe artists!
Help get the party started right with two of Vancouver’s hottest dance bands!
All this and a $50 tax receipt as you support the future of your Fringe!
Just want to party the night away with Tanga and Tonye Aganaba? No problem! Click on this button!